3A Composites Core Materials is a global organizational unit within the 3A Composites Group, part of Schweiter Technologies (SIX Swiss Exchange: SWTQ).The purpose of our products is to create a stronger, lighter, and greener future, what makes us a global leader with the broadest portfolio of high-performing and sustainable core materials made of PET foam and balsa wood.
We are the pioneers in sandwich technology with more than 75 years of experience. Since the very beginning our focus has been developing strong and solid, yet lightweight core materials which allow the manufacturing of more durable, sustainable and energy-efficient end products for our customers.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a candidate in the position of:
Location: Nowogard | Entry date: as soon as possible
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Management of financial accounting
- Manage invoicing production services to Airex AG and workflow for invoice suppliers
- Management of asset accounting (coordination with CAPEX, opening of tangible assets under construction, check completion and transfer posting, reporting, etc.)
- Check & reporting of warehouse including calculation of slow-mover value adjustment
- Perform closing postings accrual postings
- Assist with revisions or audits
- Preparation and reporting of the monthly / quarterly and annual financial statements according to IFRS
- Controlling for the production site incl. preparation of forecasts, annual plan, analysis and management reports
- VAT settlement and declarations
- Tax declarations & Reports to the tax authorities
- Coordination of IFRS, reporting and consolidation tasks within Airex AG (EMEA region) and alignment with Swiss Parental company Airex AG
- Act as Back-up and support the supply chain team and administration office
- Completed basic commercial training and advanced training in accounting / business administration
- 5+ years of working experience a manufacturing SME environment and in comprehensive accounting as well as first controller experience
- Hands-on mentality, exact and independent way of working
- SAP user experience or in a comparable ERP system
- Motivation to learn new things and work independently with a high level of flexibility
- Team player with good communication skills; to succeed in a multi-cultural environment, driving initiatives
- Fluent in Polish and English is a must, German is an advantage
- Open to business travel
What do you also have to know?
A desire to constantly improve yourself, a positive and enthusiastic attitude and the willingness to support constant change will complete your profile. We offer a flat organizational structure and an engaging working environment. Our corporate culture is characterized by integrity, reliability, trust, transparency, responsibility, quality awareness and teamwork.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you submit over our online platform.