3A Composites Display Europe, an international division of the 3A Composites Group and part of Schweiter Technologies AG, is active internationally. We are the leading manufacturer of sheet materials for the field of visual communication, along with the Polycasa Group and Perspex International Ltd. Thanks to a diversified range of products that include DIBOND® aluminium composite sheets, FOREX® and FOAMALITE® rigid foam plastic sheets, KAPA®, FOAM-X®, SMART-X® and GATORFOAM® lightweight foamboards, DISPA® paper boards, LUMEX® and HIPEX® PET sheets as well as PERSPEX®, CRYLUX™, CRYLON® and AKRYLON® acrylic glass sheets and IMPEX® polycarbonate sheets we can offer our customers a unique and perfectly coordinated range of products – and everything is from a single source. The main areas of application for our products include: digital and screen printing, exhibition booth construction and shop fitting, interior and shop design, photomounting as well as signage, POS / POP displays and furniture construction.
YOUR VISION. OUR BRANDS. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Start with us as
Field Sales Manager - Eastern Europe
Location: Southern Poland | Entry date: 01.10.2022
- Specifying our products in the main area of Southern Poland as well as in the region of other Eastern European countries
- Introducing new products and creating awareness of these products to our existing and new customers
- Regular visits to key customers to promote the product and generate indirect sales
- Conducting customer training courses and presentations
- Develop and establish close contacts with internal- or external professionals like printers, architects, structural designers, project managers, technicians and end customers
- Identifying new business opportunities with new customer segments
- Professional reporting and managing of activities and projects by using the existing CRM System
- Tracking, updating and managing contacts and activities in the existing CRM system
Your profile of requirements
- Commercial training or business studies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills & strong in networking
- Experience in Display, Digital or Printing industry is an advantage
- High motivation & ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude
- Language skills – Polish & English (fluently spoken & written)
- Passionate about advising, guiding and creating together with our customers a unique retail-design and visual experience
The skills and knowledge of our experienced employees are key to our success. Immerse yourself in the variety of our offering and become part of our team. Get to know our well-known brands in the field of displays. Short decision paths, a high degree of creative freedom and a broad range of training offers, characterize our working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application!