We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager - Sanitaryware to work as part of a Global business in a leading Manufacturing group of companies.
Start with us as:
Business Development Manager - Sanitaryware
Location: Darwen, UK | Entry date: 01.03.2022
This is a new and critical role within the 3A Composites Transport & Industry business to develop and manage an effective Sales/Market strategy for the sanitaryware business and deliver long term growth and profitability, promoting brand position, developing market insight through market intelligence reports and competitor assessment and communicating this to the wider sales teams.
- Guiding and leading sales negotiations
- Analysing market statistics, qualitative data and trends with the aim of increasing competitiveness, business growth and improved market share
- Work with external sales team to develop ideas, communicate results from market analysis
- Update and maintain pricing
- To maintain, develop and use key margin management tools for use by the commercial and sales team, ensuring their use through the team via training and coaching.
- To identify and lead commercially focused profitability improvement programmes and to participate in wider business cross functional improvement projects.
- Ability to identify future opportunities and develop long-term strategic plans
What are we looking for?
This is a field based role with a requirement to be located in Darwen 1 day per week.